Map taken from Hampshire CC publication "Connections - Petersfield"
Figure 09 - Example 4: Bus Stop on One Side of a Road with No Landmark
In Figure 09, 'Tilmore Gardens' is a low frequency stop in a quiet housing estate, with no other stops nearby.
- The stop is named after the street, and is an unmarked stop.
- There are no nearby road junctions or distinguishing landmarks, so the Landmark element is left blank.
- 'O/s 57' is used as an Indicator value to show where in the street the stop is found.
- This stop does not form part of any stop area.
- The stop is not a principal timing point or time info point.
- Between 10/07/2005 and 08/08/2005 the stop will temporarily be moved to another stop in the adjacent Monks Orchard street. 'Tilmore Garden' has a StopAvailability of suspended to show it is inactive during this period, 'Monks Orchard' has an active status.
Figure 010 - Example 4: Stop Hierarchy for Tilmore Gardens